Find resources below to download and use for your own projects. If you have a need for a specific resource, please let us know!
Follow the instructions below to add UNC Asheville’s logo and mountain graphic to your email signature:
- Download the logo image. OR Download the logo and mountain graphic.
- Open Gmail.
- In the top right, click the Settings gear icon and then Settings.
- Click See All Settings. Scroll down to the Signature section.
- Add your signature text in the box (if you don’t already have a signature).
- Place your cursor under your signature text.
- Click the Insert Image icon in the formatting bar.
- Select Upload. Find the downloaded image.
- Click Select.
- Do not resize the image; the image is already adjusted to size.
- To add the website URL to the logo image: Highlight the image with your mouse, and click the Link icon in the formatting bar.
- In the dialog box that pops up, click Change.
- In the To what URL should this link go? text box, remove any text and add the website unca.edu. Click OK.
- Check that your signature now appears correctly.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
UNC Asheville’s branded letterhead can be used for all official electronic and printed communications. Downloadable letterhead is provided below in Word format, allowing you to easily customize your department’s contact information.
Please do not alter the header or the UNC Asheville logo. Remember to update all address fields, including Department Name, Department Address, CPO #, Telephone Number, Email Address, and Department URL. Do not change font face, font size or font color. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Virtual Zoom Backgrounds
Show your UNC Asheville pride wherever you are with these customized virtual backgrounds for Zoom meetings and webinars.
Download Virtual Zoom Backgrounds