When you create new pages, you will need to place the page in your menu structure so users will be able to find it. Also, follow the steps below to move an existing page to a new place in your menu.
Placing a Page in Your Menu Structure
- Go to the Menu Settings tab.
- Check the box to give this page a Menu link.
- With the exception of Profiles, all pages should be somewhere in your site’s navigation menu.
- The system will default to use the page’s Title as its Menu link title. Unless there’s a good reason, don’t change that.
- The Parent Item will determine where in the menu this page appears.
Note: The top-level menu items of your website can't be edited. If you need to add or remove a top-level menu item, please email email@example.com.